Do you ever have those days, or weeks, that you're head over heels for? Days that go exactly planned, or even better? Today is one of those days. Nothing in particular happened, but I've been thinking about this coming summer and I am so excited!
I am finally in nursing school, I have a wonderful (albeit, quite difficult at times) job; both of which are setting the foundation for my career. I am looking forward to birthdays, pool parties, catching up with old friends (I've been doing that a lot lately---I feel beyond blessed!), making new friends, and long summer days. August will be the highlight of my summer; I'm headed to the big apple (first time!!) to reunite with my 2 best friends that I met in Australia (LITERALLY pee in my pants pumped for this trip!!!), followed by a long weekend road trip to North Carolina with my boys. How could I not love this summer?
What are you head over heels for today? Any fun summer plans?
xoxo
<33holly

No comments:
Post a Comment